terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

Desvio

Tom:  You know what sucks?  Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.  Sucks!

Summer:  What do you mean?

Tom:  You know destiny and soul mates.  True love and all that childhood fairytale nonsense.  You were right.  I should have listened to you.

Summer:  No!

Tom:  Yeah!  Why are you smiling?

Summer:  Tom!

Tom:  What why are you looking at me like that for?

Summer:  Well you know I guess it’s because I was sitting in a deli and reading “Dorian Gray” and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and now he’s my husband.

Tom:  Yeah, so!?

Summer:  So what if I had gone to the movies?  What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch?  What if I gotten there ten minutes later?  It was meant to be and I just kept thinking “Tom was right!”

Tom:  No.
 
Summer:  Yeah I did.  I did.  It just wasn’t me  you were right about.


"500 Days of Summer - Último diálogo" 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário